Betsy Robinson never saw herself as a community organizer or leader. A nurse practitioner originally from New York, she’d landed with her family in Midtown Memphis via Denver, and – like most Americans – she just hadn’t been exposed to the I can be the one who makes it happen mindset. Yet here she is […]
get ioby news
Stay in touch to learn about awesome projects in your neighborhood and beyond!
Recent blog posts
- Learn from a Leader: How to Build a Community Garden in a Public Housing Complex
- AWESOME PROJECT: Bronx high schoolers investigate the mysteries of transit pricing
- Announcing LA Great Streets Challenge Grant Winners: 8 Ways LA’s Great Streets are getting even greater!
- In the News: Streets – our largest public spaces – are more dangerous for some
- AWESOME PROJECT: Veggies for all! Medford’s popular community garden is FULL. Help build out the new one!
our twitter feed
- The 2nd in our Learning from a Leader series feat @ConcreteSafaris's Mac Levine on public housing gardening http://t.co/j0WClWDs36 about 8 hours ago
- RT @PPS_Placemaking: “I launched the Great Streets Initiative to activate #publicspaces” @ericgarcetti http://t.co/8y1JbUNqDe @LAGreatStre… 09:48:10 PM July 30, 2015
- How much does it *really* cost to ride the subway, and why? Bx students investigate. http://t.co/M1zFrvzsWa http://t.co/CvtPq90KoU 02:14:40 PM July 30, 2015
- What a difference a bridge makes! Awesome that this huge rec amenity will soon be connected to the S. Bronx. http://t.co/lR2h6xlwrL 01:29:26 PM July 30, 2015