James McGirk’s calculus equation (Wired, June 2014) to a successful crowdfunding campaign has some good points. Your campaign should be presented as professionally as possible, it should be communicated in an interesting way, it should be interesting in and of itself, and there should be some tangible and some intangible benefits to the potential […]
Recent blog posts
- Grassroots Grantmakers & ioby team up for On the Ground in Brooklyn
- FAQ of the week: What’s the deal with fiscal sponsorship? And is ioby the right fiscal sponsor for you?
- AWESOME PROJECT: This amazing children’s garden in Delray, Florida has a banana forest. Believe it.
- Recipe for Change Video: How to Start a Time Bank
- Come Hike the Heights with us on June 6!
our twitter feed
- Adorableness via Bici Familia Carpinteria's ioby-funded bilingual bike safety day! http://t.co/Hj9jqsSF6Z #bikemonth http://t.co/eDjtuzqAL5 about 59 minutes ago
- We're teaming up with @GrassrootsGM to convene grantmakers & changemakers in Brooklyn, talk #equity & #resilience http://t.co/nlxvWCwShc about 2 hours ago
- RT @LivableMemphis: Wishes for Williamson, an @ioby funded project, is transforming their wishes into reality. Pick-up game anyone? ⚽️ http… about 22 hours ago
- RT @sproutfund: We've teamed up with @ioby to help #Northside projects raise funds, and we're matching donations dollar for dollar! http://… 06:17:30 PM May 28, 2015
- Ends 5/31! RT @spamandkimchi: Win a match grant for your neighborhood from @newdream, up to $2K! via @shareable http://t.co/QvY5xBoSyc 07:30:25 PM May 27, 2015