ioby is committed to the principles of equal opportunity. ioby’s organizational policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, internships and other terms and conditions of employment or voluntary service shall not be based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status, in accordance with applicable law.
Women, people of color and LGBT people are always strongly encouraged to apply.
Open positions (Job descriptions and deadlines coming soon!):
- Detroit Action Strategist (2)
- Pittsburgh Action Strategist
- Cleveland Action Strategist
- District of Columbia Action Strategist
- Leader Success Strategist (2, Brooklyn, NY)
- Director of Events (Brooklyn, NY)
These recent openings have been filled:
- Grant Writer
- Executive Coordinator
- Product Manager
- Digital Communications Director
- Director of City Leadership & Municipal Partnerships